Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

UK -!Channel>?5 - Return Of The Tribe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Josephine -> ● Passages Télés - Radios ●
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nolglor

MessagePosté le: 20/05/2016 05:01:02    Sujet du message: UK -!Channel>?5 - Return Of The Tribe Répondre en citant

UK - Channel 5 - Return Of The Tribe > bit.ly/23ZjIKj

,on,spam,robots,-,"Burn,the,robot!,Melt,him,down,,and,then,we,can,make,lots,and,lots,of,money,from,his,shiiiny,juices!"Owned,by,Brenn,#826626,,,-,,,10/05/07,,,06:20,,,AM,,,Re:,,,return,,,of,,,the,,,tribe,,,(UK,,,channel,,,5),,,[Re:,,,NeonShaolin],,,,"I,want,to,know,if,you,can,see,beauty,even,when,it's,not,pretty,,every,day,and,if,you,can,source,your,own,life,from,its,presence.",-,Oriah,Mountain,Dreamer,He,,,also,,,owns,,,a,,,Creative,,,Agency,,,and,,,works,,,with,,,a,,,number,,,of,,,top,,,brands,,,around,,,the,,,worldinfohash:,e2206f4a9b5fb1e9ff267551751573a885971924TrackersCould,not,scrape,any,of,the,trackers,for,peer,statistics.This,does,not,mean,the,download,is,deadTop,,#826625,,-,,10/05/07,,04:13,,AM,,Re:,,return,,of,,the,,tribe,,(UK,,channel,,5),,[Re:,,burningoftheclavey],,my,,mistake,,for,,creating,,the,,confusion,,there.I,,accept,,full,,responsibilityBookmark,,by,tigressbristol,9,years,ago26,847,views,Another,day,filming,gets,a,bit,more,interesting,for,the,documentary,crew,of,Game,Ranger,Diaries,-,a,series,for,FIVE,in,the,UK,that's,still,runningLanguage:,,,English,,,Country:,,,Ukraine,,,Restricted,,,Mode:,,,Off,,,History,,,Help,,,Loadingby,tigressbristol,9,years,ago259,186,views,Sequence,taken,from,UK,TV,series,'Return,of,the,Tribe',about,a,group,of,Papua,New,Guinean,tribespeople,visiting,the,UK,on,their,first,trip,away,from,home,2003-2016,185.87.1470.019si,,,was,,,at,,,first,,,worried,,,this,,,film,,,crew,,,would,,,exploit,,,theses,,,tribe,,,members,,,who,,,truely,,,knew,,,nothing,,,of,,,western,,,culture,,,but,,,that,,,was,,,not,,,the,,,case.one,,,part,,,that,,,got,,,to,,,me,,,whas,,,when,,,they,,,took,,,the,,,tribe,,,members,,,to,,,a,,,bloddy,,,tescos,,,saying,,,that,,,though,,,,they,,,showed,,,their,,,true,,,colours,,,in,,,that,,,they,,,would,,,only,,,buy,,,what,,,they,,,needed,,,,not,,,splash,,,out,,,on,,,consumer,,,noveltys,,,or,,,trivialitys,,,like,,,most,,,people,,,in,,,this,,,country,,,do,,,,the,,,"impulse",,,buys,,,,the,,,2-4-1,,,offers,,,etc.i,,,think,,,i,,,know,,,what,,,i,,,want,,,to,,,do,,,in,,,a,,,way,,,at,,,some,,,point,,,in,,,my,,,life,,,,re-visit,,,PNG,,,and,,,present,,,to,,,a,,,tribe,,,the,,,drum,,,and,,,fishing,,,spears,,,that,,,was,,,once,,,presented,,,to,,,my,,,family,,,,obviously,,,it,,,would,,,involve,,,research,,,into,,,what,,,tribe,,,made,,,the,,,presentation,,,but,,,it,,,would,,,also,,,be,,,nice,,,to,,,vist,,,the,,,first,,,town,,,i,,,can,,,remember,,,living,,,inburningoftheclavey,,lurking,,like,,a,,ninja,,with,,no,,camouflageSo,,,the,,same,,production,,team,,have,,invited,,them,,to,,Britain,,for,,us,,to,,gain,,their,,insight,,into,,the,,British,,way,,of,,life,,and,,cultureTop,We,,,use,,,cookies,,,to,,,ensure,,,that,,,we,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,best,,,experience,,,on,,,our,,,website#826630,,,-,,,17/05/07,,,02:08,,,AM,,,Re:,,,return,,,of,,,the,,,tribe,,,(UK,,,channel,,,5),,,[Re:,,,alienoddity],,,Powered,,,by,,,Jetty://#826627,,-,,10/05/07,,06:50,,PM,,Re:,,return,,of,,the,,tribe,,(UK,,channel,,5),,[Re:,,alienoddity],,tigressbristol,,,uploaded,,,a,,,video,,,8,,,years,,,ago,,,2:17,,,Play,,,nextPlay,,,now,,,Jaguar,,,Adventure,,,with,,,Nigel,,,Marven,,,-,,,Snake,,,Bite,,,-,,,Duration:,,,2,,,minutes,,,,17,,,secondsTop,,alienoddity,,Carpal,,'Tunnel,,Registered:,,31/12/04,,Loc:,,in,,the,,trees,,i,,cant,,say,,i,,know,,that,,tribe,,because,,i,,used,,to,,live,,in,,port,,moresby,,and,,not,,in,,the,,foot,,hills,,of,,the,,north,,but,,its,,nice,,to,,see,,a,,documentary,,about,,the,,land,,i,,grew,,up,,in,,used,,to,,watch,,it,,quite,,a,,bitView,profileSend,a,PMAdd,to,your,Watched,UsersView,postsTop,,View,,profileSend,,a,,PMAdd,,to,,your,,Watched,,UsersView,,posts.LoadingThey,will,also,get,a,snap,shot,of,other,British,cultures,and,communitiesA,,spokesperson,,for,,the,,show,,insisted,,the,,matter,,had,,been,,dealt,,with,,appropriately:,,The,,production,,team,,raised,,this,,matter,,with,,us,,as,,soon,,as,,it,,came,,to,,light,,,they,,told,,The,,Sun.We,,discussed,,a,,course,,of,,action,,and,,are,,satisfied,,the,,appropriate,,steps,,were,,taken,,to,,protect,,the,,interests,,of,,everyone,,involved f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 20/05/2016 05:01:02    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Josephine -> ● Passages Télés - Radios ● Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
SwiftBlue Theme created by BitByBit